Camping with tents at AkuaKef
A unique camping experience
At AquaKef Village you can enjoy camping in Coleman's family tents on grass right on the shores of the Sea of Galilee where you will find everything you need for the perfect camping experience.
- Right across the camping site lies the AquaKef park – the first floating water park of its kind in Israel
- Our camping site works mainly during vacations and weekends.
- Check-in is at 3.00 pm while check-out is at 11.00 am but you are welcome to enjoy the beach all day long. On Saturdays, you can stay till after Shabbat ends.
- We are observant and therefore there is no payment on Shabbat or holidays. Arrivals are prior Shabbat kicks in.
- The site is composed of 50 tents of up to 6 and up to 10 people.
- Each tent has mattresses, tables and chairs.
- There is electricity but it is recommended to have an extension cord up to 20 meters.
- There are toilets and showers, a walking drop from the camping area.
- There are new sinks for washing the food and cleaning dishes.
- No refrigerators yet.
- You can book tickets through the website or contact us by Whatsapp.